Friday, May 9, 2014

Actress Sheena Chohan creates a niche for her in fashion

Actress Sheena Chohan who is in news for her International events , has created a niche for her in fashion and style. Recently she is been spotted experimenting with her style sense a lot. Not only she received accolades for her varied style in Asia cup, 2014 but also for her recent events in Honkong, Macau and Srilanka.

Commenting on the same, Sheena says, “Fashion is something every girl loves to experiment with. I am really glad for appreciation I have been receiving. All thanks to the great designers whom I have been wearing lately. I hope in future too, people will love my style. I ll try and keep upto everyone’s expectations.

She was recently also Awarded for contribution to Human Rights by President and Founder, the inspiring Mary Shuttleworth,at the Youth for Human Rights Summit - where they all pledged to make the world a better place with Unity and by taking Responsibility!

Sheena Chohan’s first foreign film, ‘The Ant Story’ is soon to release!



No comments:

Post a Comment