Saturday, March 8, 2014

Designer Mayyur R Girotra all set to Revive 50’s fashion with ‘Salma Sitara’ SS’14 collection at LFW

One of the very renowned designer, Mayyur R Girotra is all set to launch and exhibit his classic ‘Salma Sitara’ SS’14 collection at LFW 2014. The concept behind this grand collection is 50’s and 60’s fashion wherein our grandmothers used to make use of it.


Designer Mayyur is reviving the whole concept with a modern twist in it. Commenting on the same he says, “This time my collection is going to be very unique and extraordinary in comparison to my previous stuff. It’s inspired from grandmother’s wardrobe. I have made use of very classic embellishments on my designs. I am sure audiences are going to love them.

Moreover, I am delighted to show my designs at LFW, being one of the best fashion weeks we have and this is my 2nd season at it. I am looking forward to much more fashion, fun and uniqueness this season”



The collection consists of sarees, Jackets, Anarkalis etc. Colours used are very bright and eye catchy Fuchsia pink, orange, lime green, red etc. Embellishments used are sequence, Aari work, pure Tilla, mix of patch and mirror work.

No comments:

Post a Comment