Saturday, February 8, 2014

Multi talented actor Shekhar Suman promoted his film "Heartless" in Noida

Shekhar Suman, an actor who is known for his excellence in every field, is all set with his directorial debut "Heartless". To promote "Heartless" , Shekhar Suman with his son who is playing the lead in the film, Adhayayan Suman & actress Ariana Ayam, was present at Appu Ghar express, GIP Mall, Noida.

Shekhar in the press meet, said, " The film is my first film as director and the story of the film is inspired by the my personal experience in life, I lost my son Ayush because of this heart disease,So, I and my family is very well aware of the pain of losing the most precious part of life. Adhayayan is playing the lead character and did full justice to the role, This is something new I am presenting to our audience and I hope everybody will like my film"

Adhayayan, a good singer like his father sung few lines of a song from his film and said, "The music which we have used in this film is very soft and heart touching, and I am getting good response for our music" 

"Heartless" is medical thriller film and is releasing on 7th Feb,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment