Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shahid Kapoor shoots for R…Rajkumar’s Gandi Baat despite injury

“Gandi Baat”, the latest song from Eros International & NextGen Films’ R…Rajkumar, which received an overwhelming response, courtesy some killer moves and high-tempo energy by Shahid Kapoor aka Rajkumar .

While Shahid steps up to the challenge,matching steps with director and ace choreographer Prabhu Dheva,very few know that the actor shot for the song,giving several takes over,despite hurting his feet.

Says a source, “ While Shahid is a trained dancer himself , he wanted to push himself in terms of the choreography of Gandi Baat . He had met with an injury while they were shooting a previous action sequence,however, being the professional that he is,Shahid decided to give it his all and continue shooting for the song despite being in immense pain without an ounce of discomfort showing on his face”.

Says Shahid Kapoor, “I copied what Prabhu was doing and I only followed him throughout the film. I used to think I am a great dancer, but when I danced with him, I realized I’m still a struggler. I hope I have been able to fulfil Prabhu’s (Prabhudheva) expectations. It was an honour to work with him. He is the mawali (rowdy) and the masala king”.

Says producer Viki Rajani, “ Shahid had everyone impressed with his dedication. He has worked really hard on Gandi Baat and the results are for all to see”.


Eros International and NextGen Films’ R…Rajkumar starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha, directed by Prabhu Dheva is scheduled to release 6th December 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment