Saturday, October 12, 2013

Malaika Arora Khan Launched Marvie Ann Beck’s Salon at Mumbai

After a successful run of two decades in the fashion and entertainment industry, ace makeup artiste Marvie Ann Beck launches her salon in collaboration with leading salon chain, Naturals. The partnership lends to an exclusive salon-spa Naturals Marvie Lounge right at the fashion hub of the city.

Spread over 2000 sq ft, Naturals’ Marvie Lounge is the epicentre of beauty and fashion- offering a wide array of services from hairstyling, make up for all occasions, beauty therapies, nail art to grooming, make over’s  and make up courses. 

Marvie is armed with training from Penny Delamar’s academy in London and tutored by Delamar herself. Sas added a new dimension to make up artistry in India. Naturals on the other hand bring professional management to the table. True to its glam quotient, the launch was graced by the sultry siren Malaika Arora Khan.

Marvie Ann beck has worked with some of the most illustrious names in the industry. She has had hands on experience with all formats of showbiz- films, theatre, TV, ramp, ads, magazine covers, portfolio shoots and has received many awards.

Speaking on the occasion an excited Marvie said, “I’m thrilled to get into this business. I have always been on my toes right from the day I started working but this is a different ball game. It is almost like bringing up a baby and a true test of team work. The best part is that I get to teach so many people through which I get to learn and hone my skills every day. I’m extremely thankful to Naturals for partnering with me, I’m sure we will have many more landmarks to achieve”.

Veena K, CEO and Founder, Naturals Salon chain said “it is a great pleasure to associate with Marvie. Her grit and commitment to creating beautiful faces is absolutely inspiring. Her creativity and our management skills together make us a formidable team. We are poised for growth and I’m sure we will turn this boutique venture into a very successful business model”.

No comments:

Post a Comment