Friday, September 20, 2013

Gossip: Shradha Sharma says “Mard nahi hai is baar Bigg Boss me”


Former contestant of Bigg Boss, Shradha Sharma is excited to watch Bigg Boss season 7. She is happy that her favourite star Salman Khan is once again hosting the show and is also impressed with the theme of “Jannat v/s Jahannum” she says, “I like the whole concept of Jannat v/s Jahannum. See, we all have both negative & Positive aspect within us but unfortunately negativity always influence more than positive, It depends on us which way to go.


Commenting on Bigg Boss season 7 Shradha says, “The number of male contestant is very less.  Among male contestants some are good and I personally like them but ‘Mard nahi hai is baar Bigg Boss me jise Bigg boss ke ghar me dekhne me mazaa aaye’ and I think girls will dominate the house in this season only if they get united”

Well, according to a secret source or should say rumors Dancing Doll Shradha Sharma may take a grand wild entry in this season of Bigg Boss. Finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment